Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are required at least 48 hours before arrival.
- A NON-REFUNDABLE $20 p/p deposit is required at time of booking. A non-refundable deposit is required due to the fact that we have very limited seating and once you book we do not take any more bookings for said date and time, therefore meaning we potentially loose income if you cancel.
- All booking enquiries that have not paid a deposit are considered as tentative only and are subject to "first come, first served" policy. If you have a tentative booking and another party is interested in the same date and time and pays their deposit first, you could loose the booking.
- Additional drinks ordered will be charged.
- All dietary requirements must be provided a minimum of 48 hours prior to booking (some menu items can be altered for dietary requirements, given enough notice).
- Minimum of 10 people in total must be booked for a session to proceed, in case the minimum is not reached an alternative date will be advised (48 hours prior), if at this time you can not attend a full refund will be given.
- Under certain circumstances we reserve the right to make menu changes, session changes etc. without prior notice.
- A 15% public holiday surcharge applies to booking that fall on NSW public holidays.
- We have taken every reasonable step to inform you of our terms and conditions. Terms and conditions may change without notice. Acceptance of our terms and conditions is required in order to proceed with a booking.